Our Assessment Capabilities
TWC International employs Topgrading™ and The Interview Architect™ techniques in conducting our competency and behaviour-based standard candidate interviews.
We also offer to our clients optional candidate assessment through our affiliation with Saville Consulting (A Towers Watson Company) as a supplementary tool that is recommended for candidates in advanced interview stages. Saville Consulting Wave© Styles assessments are built around one integrated model based on a rich understanding of personal motives, talents, competency potential and preferred culture. The concepts of motive and talent are central to the structure and have real implications for selection, individual development, career planning and performance. The online survey system is accessible to candidates through both tablets and PCs.
We are proud to be the first executive search firm in Canada to offer the Saville Consulting Wave questionnaire. It offers to our clients a key differentiator from other assessment tools, in that it is the only psychometric tool to identify both talent/skills and motives (true interests). It is the most valid indicator of competency potential and cultural fit.
Beyond possessing requisite skills and relevant education in relation to the position for which our services have been engaged, we believe that the best executive-level candidates possess the following qualities, for which we assess:
- Emotional intelligence
- Self-awareness and well-managed ego
- Leadership and strategic thinking
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven track record of particularly relevant career successes and accomplishments
- A demonstrable history of career progression
- Excellent managerial, coaching and mentorship skills
- Potential for career advancement
- Solid judgment, diligence and justifiable risk-taking in terms of professional and personal choices
- Preparedness in relation to knowledge of the position, our client and its’ industry sector